My portfolio is an application that allows you to verify online all your Trades carried out in Matba Rofex SA (MtR) and your holdings registered by Argentina Clearing y Registro SA (ACyRSA).
In it you can view, among other information:
- Portfolio and differences in open positions
- Assets held and collateral
- FCI subscriptions and redemptions
To enter, you must use the email address that your Broker declared to MtR and ACyRSA as a user.
For more information visit myportafolio.com.ar
The National Securities Commission is an autarkic body that functions under the orbit of the Ministry of Economy and is in charge of the promotion, supervision and control of the capital market.
It was created in 1968 by the Public Offer Law (17.811) and is currently governed by the regulatory framework conferred by the Capital Exchange Law (26.831) and the modifications introduced by the Productive Financing Law (27.440).
The mission of the CNV is to protect investors and create a regulatory framework capable of contributing to the promotion of the development of a federal capital market, transparent, inclusive and sustainable that tends to channel savings towards investment, contributing to the strengthening of the various economic activities of the country.
The Exchanges are joint-stock companies authorized by the National Securities Commission with the main purpose of organizing Trades with negotiable securities that have a public offering, with the related and complementary activities compatible with the development of that purpose being under the jurisdiction of the National Securities Commission. .
The Clearing Houses are entities whose main purpose is to act in the settlement and clearing of Trades, assuming the function of central counterparty.
The Brokers are natural and / or legal persons authorized by the National Securities Commission for their registration within the corresponding registers created by the aforementioned Commission, to cover the activities of negotiation, placement, distribution, brokerage, settlement and compensation, custody and collective deposit of negotiable securities, administration and custody of collective investment products, risk qualification, and all those that, at the discretion of the National Securities Commission, should be registered for the development of the capital market.
It is possible to access the capital market through the following Brokers:
Negotiation agent: Companies authorized to act as market intermediaries, including under the authority of the body any related and complementary activity that they carry out.
Brokerage agents: Legal persons registered with the National Securities Commission to relate two or more parties to conclude business on negotiable securities, without being linked to any of them by collaboration, subordination or representation relationships (first part of subsection a) of the Article 34 of Annex I to Law 25.028).
Clearing Members: Legal persons registered with the National Securities Commission to intervene in the settlement and clearing of Trades with marketable securities registered in the framework of markets, including under its jurisdiction any activity that they carry out.
You are empowered to operate with any intermediary Broker in Capital Exchange Trades that is registered with the CNV in any of the authorized categories. In order to validate that your Broker is registered with the CNV, you can enter the following LINK.
Likewise, you can verify that your Broker has not been the object of warnings by the CNV, within the "Warning Notes" published by said body in the following LINK.
In the event that you operate products in Matba Rofex, previously validate that the entity is a Member Broker of this Exchange and is authorized to offer our products, for which you can consult the List of Brokers by entering: LINK.
On the other hand, the investing public is made aware that certain companies offer services on negotiable securities, in various media, without having the corresponding authorization from this Exchange.
We warn about the high risks of loss of capital involved in making investments through unauthorized persons, and the consequences that the infringement of Law No. 26.831 on the Capital Exchange and the current Bylaws of the National Securities Commission may bring.
In all cases, carefully review the documentation that is made available to you, verify the validity of the information contained therein, consult your doubts, continuously demand information about the status of your investments and claim when this does not conform to reality or consider that you have been harmed. To do this, you must take into account the legal deadlines to question the documentation sent by the Broker, since once these deadlines are prescribed they are considered accepted.
You have the right to receive from your Broker, and he is obliged to send, the following reports and with at least the frequency indicated below:
On the derivatives Trades (futures and options) of Matba Rofex, a confirmation of the Trade that you executed in the last 24 business hours, in which it is detailed:
- date and time of the Trade
- side (whether it is a buy or a sale)
- traded amount
- strike price in the event that the instrument is an option
Your Broker will be exempt from sending you this information when any of the following conditions are met:
- you have executed your Trades through some of the accepted “Direct Exchange Access (DMA)” modalities
- magazines the quality of a Special Clearing Account, or
- have access to a system provided by the Exchange or the Clearinghouse that allows you to provide the information required for each Trade
An account statement containing at least the following information on each Trade that you have carried out in each of the Exchanges:
- Transaction / Trade date and settlement date.
- Type of transaction: Purchase, sale, collection, payment or any other.
- Identification of the corresponding supporting document, voucher or other.
- In the case of purchase and sale of negotiable securities, for each of these: denomination of the negotiable security, quantity bought and / or sold and unit price.
- Net amount.
- Tariffs, duties, commissions and taxes.
- Money balance at the end of each date.
In addition, said report must include a legend informing that according to the Bylaws of the Exchanges, the supporting documentation for each Trade is at your disposal.
Finally, you must indicate the balances and movements of the negotiable securities of your ownership, under the control or responsibility of your Broker, specifying their availability situation or any other, that is, indicate if your negotiable securities are available, that is, if you can withdraw them at any time or they are not available, for example, being integrated as collateral in our Exchange to cover open positions. This account statement must be sent by your Broker on paper and / or electronically, in cases where you do not have permanent online access to the indicated information.
Only in case you have chosen to operate through the full or partial discretionary administration by your Broker, a report of the managed portfolio with the detail of the net return of commissions, of the commissions received from third parties and the client, price differences, tariffs and other applied expenses.
This information must be available to you, through the means of Notice agreed in the client account opening agreement signed by you at the time of opening or afterwards.
- In the event that the Broker has given you a username and password so that you can consult the information in an Extranet provided by the Broker, it is considered that you have permanent access to this information. Verify, at least monthly, that you can enter said page and that the information contained therein is valid.
- In the event that the Broker sends you said documentation by email, it has a maximum term to send it to you within 15 calendar days after the month is closed. It is advisable to safeguard the mail and control the documentation contained therein.
- In the event that the Broker delivers said documentation in physical form, they may ask you to sign a backup copy, so that the Exchange can verify the effective compliance at the time of the audits carried out. It is advisable to previously consult all the doubts you have about the information, before signing the document.
It is possible that the statement of accounts that the Broker provides you will indicate that certain assets are “deposited in the FGOT”. All those assets that are integrated as collateral for your Trades in Matba Rofex, are deposited in a Trust called Guarantee Fund for Third Party Trades, which is under the custody and protection of the Clearing House, Argentina Clearing y Registro SA
You can check at any time, if the assets that your Broker tells you are in the FGOT, were actually entered by the Broker to the Clearinghouse through My portfolio.
Pay main attention to the treatment of the liquid balances of your account. Consider that the liquid balance is the money that remains in the custody of your Broker without being invested or affected as collateral for a particular Exchange. Please note that:
- You must ask for express instructions Regarding the treatment of liquid balances available at the end of the day, and where appropriate, account number where to make the transfers of liquid balances and credits deposited in your principal subaccount opened with the Collective Deposit Broker, if applicable. CNV Annex I - Minimum CACC Content
- The treatment of liquid funds from clients when your Broker operates by means of a specific instruction - in the terms of article 19 of Chapter VII "Common Provisions" of this Title- must be expressly agreed with you and you can modify it by formalizing such a decision. When your Broker does not operate through specific instructions, your liquid funds in pesos, which exceed the equivalent of ONE THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED (1500) Purchasing Value Units (UVA) updateable by the Reference Stabilization Coefficient (CER) - Law No. 25.827-, they should be invested for your benefit, in accordance with the risk profile drawn up.
The provisions of this point are required of the Brokers who do not have the character of financial entities authorized to act as such under the terms of Law No. 21.526. In order to determine the equivalent value in pesos, the UVA value as of December 31 of the previous calendar year must be considered. Art 4 CAP II - TIT VII - TO CNV
Please note that your Broker cannot carry out cash transactions for an amount greater than $ 1.000 (or its equivalent in foreign currency). All Trades greater than that amount must be banked.
Before signing a CACC with your Broker, take into account its content and the clauses it covers. It is advisable to clear all your doubts before signing the document. Identify your rights and obligations arising from the agreement. Consider that among the minimum clauses that the agreement that will govern the contractual relationship between you and your Broker must contain, are the following (among others required by CNV):
- Description of each cost (general and / or exceptional) by the client involved in the different Trades, including clarification in each case regarding whether it is annual data, if they are fixed and / or variable, and the effective date indicating where the client can acquire updated data on these concepts.
- Description of the inherent market risks.
- They must clearly inform their clients if the Trades have or not, guaranteed by the Exchange or the Clearinghouse, where appropriate.
- You must request express indications regarding the treatment of liquid balances available at the end of the day, and if applicable, the account number to which to transfer the liquid balances and credits deposited in your principal subaccount opened with the Collective Deposit Broker, if applicable.
- Detailed explanation of the risks assumed by the client in the event of the Broker's breach.
- Detail of the periodicity and way in which the distinctive characteristics of each investment or Trade will be communicated to the client performed in your name. Likewise, the means of Notice agreed upon with the client must be indicated for the remission or making available of the account statement prepared by the Broker containing, at a minimum, information on each transaction or Trade carried out.
- Caption prominently stating that returns of any kind or amount are not guaranteed and that clients' investments are subject to market price fluctuations.
- Detail of the means or methods of capturing orders to be used by the client to issue trading orders to the agent.
- Brokers must deliver the agreement to clients by the means enabled for this purpose.
In addition, you must choose the form of linking with your Broker, that is, indicate in the Agreement if your Broker will operate through specific instructions given by you or if your Broker will exercise total or partial discretionary administration of your investment portfolio.
Finally, you must pay special attention when completing your risk profile so that your Broker can know your experience in investments within the capital market, your degree of knowledge regarding the instruments available in the capital market, your investment objective, your financial situation, your planned investment horizon, your percentage savings earmarked for these investments, your level of savings that you are willing to risk and all other relevant circumstances.
Pay attention to the commissions, Exchange and Registration rights that your Broker charges you. Verify in each account statement that the collection of the commissions of your Broker and the rights of the Exchanges and Chambers is made, within the established limits.
You can verify the list of current commissions of your Broker published in the Financial Information Highway (AIF) of CNV, entering the following LINK.
Then in "Brokers", select the category and company name of the Broker you want to consult, and then on the tab "Financial information"> "List of Commissions".
The Broker is prohibited from charging commissions beyond the maximums that it has communicated to you and to the National Securities Commission, through its advertising on the website or in the signing of the Client Account Opening Agreement.
The Exchange and Registration rights are the fees and rates that the Exchange and the Chamber receive for the Trades arranged and / or registered in their scope, and they may or may not be included in the Broker's commissions, for which it must be clarified. this situation in the list of current commissions of the Broker.
Also, if you have any doubts, you can verify in the following link the rights charged by the Exchange and the Clearing House for the Trades carried out: LINK
You can request at any time to your Broker the transfer to another Broker of the positions and guarantees of your account. It is possible to transfer your portfolio totally or partially. This procedure must be completed through your Broker.
The transfer will be perfected by signing the form "Transfer of portfolio -total or partial- and principal guarantees". Once the form has been validated, ACyRSA will transfer the portfolio and guarantees, as follows:
- Closing your contracts in the portfolio of the Broker of Origin.
- For the purposes of cancellation, a choice may be made between: original prices of the contracts or adjustment prices on the day of the transfer.
- Contracts previously canceled will be registered in the Destination Broker's portfolio, at the same prices that were canceled.
- The guarantees of the Broker of Origin will be transferred to the Broker of Destination.
In the event of any suspicion of fraud or if you consider that your rights have been affected, you can contact the National Securities Commission, through the channels that said entity has on its website.
LINK -> "Complaints" tab
If you have any other questions, you can access the CNV's "Investor Protection" FAQ by entering the following LINK.
There on the lapel "Frequent questions" you will find answers to questions about:
- National Securities Commission (CNV)
- Companies that are in the Public Offer
- Mutual funds
- Recommendations to the Investor
- Queries, Claims and Reports